Check it out!
A week's worth of fresh veggies delivered right to your desk!
Enough fruit for the whole team! 50 to 150 servings per Cube.
Join other FMC fanatics on our Facebook fan page!
Find that awesome recipe you forgot to bookmark last week!
Frequently Answered Questions
- Q. Do I have to sign some kind of long term contract to get the fruit every week?
- A. No way! FruitMyCube participation is completely optional and you can opt-in and out on a weekly basis. In short, pay as you go.
- Q. Is the fruit organic?
- A. No, the price differential for organically grown fruit is such that your Cube would double in price for an organic equivalent. We do strive to work with small, family owned farms whenever possible who own their land and have spent generations growing in a sustainable, environmentally friendly way.
- Q. Is the fruit pre-washed?
- A. Everything in the Cube is "au-naturel" and we recommend a quick rinse before enjoying!
- Q. How do I keep it fresh on my desk?
- A. Don't worry about marking your territory in the break-room fridge. Here are a couple steps you can take to prolong the life of your fruit. First, keep the lid off of the box. Second, remove the Bananas. They emit ethylene gas which is a natural ripening agent. Last, eat the most perishable items first.
- Q. What should I eat first?
- A. Tough answer because everything's awesome, but the Grapes, Peaches, and Nectarines are the most perishable at room temperature. The Apples, Oranges, Bananas, and Pears will make perfect late week snacks.
- Q. What if I get a piece of fruit that's gone bad?
- A. We strive for 100% satisfaction. If you're not happy with the quality of an item in your Cube, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it right. Remember, we don't buy fruit for looks, we buy for intense, mouth watering flavor. You may see scarring or growth marks from time to time, but they have no impact on the incredible taste of the fruit!
- Q. What about the Wintertime? Can I still get a Cube?
- A. Yes! We've been open year 'round for nearly 40 years, so we know how to source great tasting fruit even in the off-season. Mandarins, Minneolas, Asian Pears, Clementines, Indian River Grapefruit, and Mangoes are just a few of the kinds of items will load the Cube up with later in the year.
- Q. What's the story on the Market Crate?
- A. We have a separarte FAQ for the Market Crate right here!
- Q. What about these nice boxes? It seems wasteful to throw these away!
- A. Most of our delivery locations offer on-site recycling services. Be sure to ask your facility management staff if there's a recycling option where you work.
- Q. I'm having a problem placing my order or getting my Cube to find me at work?
- A. Any issues with check-out or order fulfillment can be directed to email@example.com and we'll respond within 12 hours. Honestly, it's more like 12 minutes - but that makes it sound waaay too much like I have no life :(
- Q. What if I forget that I ordered a Cube. How will I know when it's been delivered to my work?
- A. As soon as the Cubes are delivered to each partner's office, we'll send an email to buyers telling them that their Cube is anxiously waiting to meet them!
- Q. Is FruitMyCube available in Chicago/New York/San Francisco/etc.?
- A. Maybe someday, but for now we want to get everyone in the St. Louis area healthy first!
Copyright © 2012, FMC Distributors, LLC. All Rights Reserved.