Ready to fruit your cube?
If you're a business in the Greater St. Louis or Metro East areas, Fruit My Cube wants to bring healthy and delicious fruit to your workplace. This innovative program offers a unique way to meet your wellness objectives at no cost, no headaches, and no contracts to your business.
Just fill out the form to the right, hit "submit" and refresh this page in about an hour. If you don't see your company added to our directory by then, give us a shout at 855-999-CUBE and we'll get you set up. That's it! Need more details? Keep reading...
- We announce what's in next week's Cube every Wednesday. If your folks like the looks of it, they simply place their order on our website and pay us directly. There's no cost to the employer, and nobody has to go around the office collecting cash.
- We take orders until the close of business on Friday, and products are delivered the following Monday (in Missouri) or Tuesday (in Illinois). When we drop off your company's Cubes, we'll include a handy delivery sheet that makes it clear who ordered what.
- There is no step 3! We weren't kidding when we said it couldn't be easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to get started?
- Absolutely nothing! Your employees will pay for their products directly, and delivery is always free.
- Do I have to sign a big scary contract?
- Absolutely not! All we need is your permission to start deliveries and a security badge for our delivery driver (if applicable). If you decide Fruit My Cube isn't a good fit for your office, you can stop any time.
- Is there an order minimum we have to meet?
- We like to deliver at least five boxes per stop, but we have a bit more flexibility if we're already making deliveries to your block or building.
- Sounds great! How do I get my company on board?
- Just fill out the convenient contact form to the right with a little information about you and your company. We'll get in touch with you shortly thereafter to field any questions and get the ball rolling.